





Since we are having our very special "bed-in" love-in...celebration...I was wondering about what sort of bed y'all like the best. Look these over and tell me which one you like the most and why. This should be very interesting indeed.
Bed Number One: The red circular bed.
Bed Number Two: The hammock bed.
Bed Number Three: The rustic bed
Bed Number Four: The Scarlet O'Hara Bed
Bed Number Five: Bed in a hut on some remote island
Bed Number Six: Cozy bed and breakfast Bed
25 comments:
Probably Bed #1 since there should be no heirarchy in our universal love in.
i'm with you, ian... but the red has gotta go! ;) lol
i think i like the island hut bed the best...then the hammock and then the bed and breakfast. the round bed...not at all. lol
hi i came by way of foamys to the "love in" er, wheres john and yoko? grrhahaha. well i like the hammock beds photo best but i think in reality i would choose the island bed. i love mosquito netting. not so much the mosquitos though. good to see your place.
I like Bed #5...it reminds me of some room that is located out doors surrounded by Tropical breezes. I could picture a tall, dark, and handsome guy coming out with a palm tree covering his possessions.
And, I, am waiting patiently with a tropical drink and a fan.
None of the above...
It's a tie between the Hammock bed and the rustic bed. BUT. Being a Colorado guy I think the Rustic bed edges out the other one.
Here's why I like it:
It gives off a cozy, laid-back, open feeling. I can just feel the fire burning in the fireplace.
Maybe brew up some tea or hot cocoa.
Plus I love the artsy nature of the branches snaking up toward the ceiling.
Number two although my painting would be very wobbly :) but yes, that gentle motion, a bloody mary, and some music, LUVERLY!
OR
Number Five coz it's on a remote island and it looks totally cool! AND I won't spill my bloody mary.
well, hmmmmmmm..
i wouldn't necessarily want to sleep in any of these..
but, then..
who's sleeping..
i suppose the hammock could be interesting to try out..
I'd like a giant tented hammock bed that doesn't roll you to the middle too much in nice warm weather.
But James's fireplace, cocoa coziness is appealing and wouldn't work with the hammock.
I wanna know what would work, if anything, for Whimsy's "none of the above."
Love
If I have to pick one, I would pick Bed Number Six: Cozy bed and breakfast Bed
I like the bed made out of wood!
He said, wood. He he...
I'd go with the Bed and Breakfast bed. Looks great for grabbing a book or the laptop. And plenty of room for lots of folks to hangout. But I'd replace the hearts with a handmade quilt of my greatgrandmother's who used wornout dresses for her fabric. That would truly make it cozy and sentimental.
I like the hammock bed. It looks very cozy and cuddly.
Bed #6 the cozy Bed and Breakfast.
It has a relaxing feel and I can see myself...mmmmm, I better leave that thought to myself :)
Id like to try them all first!
I think it has to be the remote island bed because it is remote and I would want to be away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for our sojourn.
I looked hard but couldn't see you in any of the beds!
#1Bed-I am tall and circular beds are not long enough. #2Bed-Hammock only if it comes with the island. #3-Rustic - looks like a torture device #4 - Scarlett O'Hara - again only if comes complete with Tara #5 - Hut Bed - should be one of the prizes for contestants on Survivor. #6 - B&B bed - I'm spoiled and only rent the Penthouse out with the most comfortable beds ever.
Nice post
Anne
Definitely bed #5 because it would mean I was vacationing on an exotic isle.
I resisted the "mosquito net" beds because I had to use those things for real in Africa.
They still didn't work though as I got malaria 4 times.
I'd choose the hammock outside. I had a sleeping porch in an old New England style house we lived in once. It was wonderful to be in the fresh air.
Bed # 1 look a little too Austin Powers
#3 looks dangerous
#4 too formal
Island bed would be my second choice, only because it's on an island.
Easy. It's the one my lover is in.
Hi, can I join in, please? It has to be #6: Cozy bed and breakfast Bed for me. I love to snuggle down and hide away from life. May I please mention, Lola the Lamb is really good for snuggles.
Definitely the hammock...unless the wind is blowing and the movement triggers my vertigo! LOL
Linda D. in Seattle
Post a Comment