I was reading how you can now create a post for the future so I want to try it. This could prove very useful when I am more energized and have lots to say but don't wish to put it all out there at once.
okay here goes...i will post this to arrive to you all...an hour from now. let's see if it works. it really is nearly 9 am now.
4 comments:
hmmm...it did not work...what am i doing wrong?
Here's something you could try.
Write your post.
Select post date/time by clicking on "Post Options" (found below and on the lefthand side of the box in which you type your post.)
Choose "Save Now" instead of "Publish Post" - after your post has been 'saved' you can leave this page without losing your work.
To publish your post later, select 'edit' post and after the box opens you can then select "Publish Post."
Then, bingo, it's up on your blog even if you wrote it a week ago, but still looks like whatever day/time you chose.
Hope this helps somewhat.
that is a great idea lisa. i think i will do just that. i was reading though...somewhere...wish i saved the page...that this will be an upcoming feature on blogger...am i hallucinating?
Oh, that would be great!
I think that folks using Wordpress already have that option. You could write a whole lot of things, plan in advance when they post, and go on vacation. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Blogger will update their features.
Post a Comment