Come sit a spell and shoot the breeze. Sweeten the day with a little synchronicity...
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
blue
i find myself in a very blue mood lately.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Must be the Holidaze. It does that to me, too... thinking about how much life has changed over the past years.. I find myself enjoying memories of Christmas past more than looking forward to the present ( or.. presents? ) year. But... cheer up.. you are 43. like ME! :) Holiday Hugs to you, my dear!
It is a poignant photograph and quite beautiful. Being blue, hum, it isn't something to embrace, but it is normal I think. These cycles of life, in which it ebbs and flows, sometimes high and sometimes low. Just hope the blue doesn't last too long.
I agree with your other commenters that say it's this time of year. I always get a bit "verklempt" when the days are so short and darkness comes so early in the evening.
Sorry to hear the blues have you.I find that it's sometimes best to ride it out...feel it through and then release it. Get out your favorite "moody" music, take a long walk if you can, and know that it will pass. The holidays can be overwhelming. be kind to yourself.:)
Blue, the sea, the sky, look outside yourself. What did I hear today... don't fear the storm; dance in the rain. As far as MS goes: you couldn't LIVE in a better time than now (except the future, but time travellers have their own problems LOL)to have MS! 20 years ago it was "diagnose-adios," now you can look forward to a fairly normal life. With the WWW, you will never be alone with it. I find that writing down all the positives in my life can put some perspective on the fact that we are all stuck in our shells and have to make the best of it. Pat yourself on the back for posting, exploring the lives of others who also get blue and need YOU too.
17 comments:
Must be the Holidaze. It does that to me, too... thinking about how much life has changed over the past years.. I find myself enjoying memories of Christmas past more than looking forward to the present ( or.. presents? ) year. But... cheer up.. you are 43. like ME! :) Holiday Hugs to you, my dear!
R. ( Xanga-buddy )
(((HUGS)))
Just let it flow and it will pass.
Love you.
don't fret overmuch, lass... SAD [seasonal affective disorder] does that to many of us at this time of year...
after saturday, the days start to get longer again
of course, your blues are compounded by harsh realities other folk don't face daily
believe in yourself, as you have done so well....
Can you get some sunlight? That usually helps.
beautiful picture!
The blue in the picture is beautiful. I hope you will find the beauty soon. Hugs
xo..
me too, at times..
i try to be silly to get through it at this time of year.
Me, to. We are in this together. I hope you feel better soon.
Lot of it about ... I'm feeling the same.
It is a poignant photograph and quite beautiful.
Being blue, hum, it isn't something to embrace, but it is normal I think. These cycles of life, in which it ebbs and flows, sometimes high and sometimes low. Just hope the blue doesn't last too long.
thanks for the add :)
Strange how Christmas time does that to so many of us. I'm blue as well. It isn't fair. It shouldn't be - not at this time of year.
I agree with your other commenters that say it's this time of year. I always get a bit "verklempt" when the days are so short and darkness comes so early in the evening.
Sorry to hear the blues have you.I find that it's sometimes best to ride it out...feel it through and then release it. Get out your favorite "moody" music, take a long walk if you can, and know that it will pass. The holidays can be overwhelming. be kind to yourself.:)
you guys are just so very nice. thank you.
I guess you need a further hug. You've got it.
Blue, the sea, the sky, look outside yourself. What did I hear today... don't fear the storm; dance in the rain. As far as MS goes: you couldn't LIVE in a better time than now (except the future, but time travellers have their own problems LOL)to have MS! 20 years ago it was "diagnose-adios," now you can look forward to a fairly normal life. With the WWW, you will never be alone with it. I find that writing down all the positives in my life can put some perspective on the fact that we are all stuck in our shells and have to make the best of it. Pat yourself on the back for posting, exploring the lives of others who also get blue and need YOU too.
My comment is the same as casdok's.
Peace.
Post a Comment