I agree with chatterness. He is pretty cute. I love those charasmatic, sensitive men. I used to work for one (Mark Udall). I had a big crush. Now he's running for senator in Colorado. I hope he wins.
I just refashioned a T-shirt with Obama on it that says change. It's on my refashionista page. http://denverrefashionista.blogspot.com
I figure the Democrats should be able to run a goat as a candidate and beat any Republican who hasn't totally disowned Bush.
Obama is somewhat better than a goat but disappointing in his shifts to the right since the primaries are over.
He needs to say he will pursue criminal investagations into the behaviour of the Bush Administrations. He also needs to tell Israel if they bomb Iran they will not get any help from the US. How about getting private insurers out of the health insurance business to make room for a universal single payer system.
5 comments:
He's so damned handsome!!
I agree with chatterness. He is pretty cute. I love those charasmatic, sensitive men. I used to work for one (Mark Udall). I had a big crush. Now he's running for senator in Colorado. I hope he wins.
I just refashioned a T-shirt with Obama on it that says change. It's on my refashionista page.
http://denverrefashionista.blogspot.com
McCain didn't look that young or energetic 40 years ago.
I think his chances are SO good here.
I figure the Democrats should be able to run a goat as a candidate and beat any Republican who hasn't totally disowned Bush.
Obama is somewhat better than a goat but disappointing in his shifts to the right since the primaries are over.
He needs to say he will pursue criminal investagations into the behaviour of the Bush Administrations. He also needs to tell Israel if they bomb Iran they will not get any help from the US.
How about getting private insurers out of the health insurance business to make room for a universal single payer system.
I could go on for I am a left wing dreamer.
Post a Comment