Okay I know I keep saying this...
But truly...I wish to revive this lifeless blog.
I miss just...writing.
I miss my bloggy friends.
I want to write.
Seriously...there are many places to find me.
Just wrote about Sex Addiction on My Depression Connection. Would appreciate any comments.
Once upon a time I was a blogger...I even wrote poetry.
Bring me back to life. Tell me what is important. I have forgotten.
9 comments:
Once a blogger, always a blogger. Welcome back!
I miss your blogging. Keep writing!
Your writing is most important. Because that is how you breathe. It's how you live, how you make yourself and others happy, how you dispose of pressure, the harms of life, and document it's moments of joy.
You are reborn each time your mind turns to thought; in turn, to words. It all needs put down. It's what you do best.
I know you're still around, you've been on Health Central for two years, almost to the day, and it is a privilege to read you there. On all of your sites.
That is sort of work, do what pleases you here.
Would love to read some of your poems. Hands on experience with depression, psychiatrists, .....anything.
Take care Dr Shock
you are important. like dr. shock, i'd love to read more of your creative side here. tell me a a story, a poem, something from your heart. that is important.
Welcome back!
you know what i do when i want to write? i take the lesson from "writing down the bones,"and just start putting words down, without caring what they are or if they make sense or if what i write is any "good." if you don't have this book, GET IT! just write, write for writings sake, write because you are a writer, write as daily practice, like meditation or jogging or yoga. whether or not we ever get to read it, just write, please. you have the gift, just use it, if even for your own sanity.
Sometimes "silent writing" is more important than expressive ones.
Important is too have contact with memories and inner happiness and to ride on that wave, as long as one need.
you might want to take a look at "one page per day," (http://www.onepageperday.com/) as a way to get back to writing. offers you a small blank page every day, and an email reminder if you miss a day. helps me write.
Post a Comment