I have some links to share with you guys!
As always I would be most appreciative if you would stop by to read and comment on my writings. I know...I am a pain in the arse but someone has to be...so why not me?
Here is an aside question for ya...Who is the biggest pain in the ass that you know?
Writing, writing, who has the writing? Oh that would be me!
* Have you ever found yourself at a crossroad where you didn't know what to do? I am at such an emotional place and I could use some advice. You can join the conversation here.
* Do you think that emotional pain should be eradicated? Would we be better off if nobody ever felt sadness again? I personally believe that the experience of emotional pain and sadness is essential to our long term well being. Agree? Disagree? Join the discussion here.
* Do you know how to read a brain MRI? Well even if you don't come on...share what you know or don't know by commenting on my post entitled, Brain Talk: How to Make Sense of your MRI
12 comments:
The biggest pain in the ass? That would be the bear who stalks me in my hermit cave. Such a peaceful place but for that. You didn't ask for explanations. :)
Crossroads. You can't stand still, Merely Me, it's not like you. Sadness, on an up note. Thank you for those posts.
Rude People are the biggest pain in the ass for me!
Biggest pain in the ass? There are several folks vying for that honor. You're not among them, though.
coolios!
btw - see my page for your award....
Biggest pain is ignorance and I can understand my MRI is white spots :)
Greedy, materialistic and self-serving people are the greatest pains in the ass I can think of.. offhand.
I don't think it would be better if none of us ever felt sadness. The sadness often lets us know what we value most.
~*
Right now my boss wins that pain in the ass award hands down.
My employer beats out everyone.
State government.
It keeps on giving.
Pain in the ...
I guess that me!!
D.
I'm my own biggest pain in the ass. Everyone else's pain in the assness wouldn't be a pain in my ass if I didn't let it be.
Who is the biggest pain in the ass that you know?
If I answered this question honestly I'd piss off your readers...
How about my current client as a close second?
:oD
Oh I have a real pain in the ass for the last week and unfortunately he is not going to go a way. He has just returned to our office after a year away and I think he plagues me for at least an hour a day with complete ramblings on any subject that comes into his head - it doesn't stay there long before he has followed a tenuous route to the next..
However I cannot put him down as he is a really genuine guy with some serious introverted emotional problems. I tried to straighten him out a few years ago when he worked for me and I failed then so I am having another go - but it hurts!!
Post a Comment